Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's the little victories...



Instead of carrying around a gazillion different bonus point or frequent buyer cards, you can get a Happy Point card that works at a bunch of different bakeries and cafes. I wanted to get one because I picked up my teacher's birthday cake at Paris Baguette but unfortunately, the card doesn't start accruing points until you register it. I went to the website but got a little stumped because I still get ridiculously intimidated when I see a bunch of Korean words that I don't understand. So I decided to call the service number.

I know it seems silly to get excited over registering a card, but I was able to do it without looking in my dictionary or having to speak English. There was a minor hiccup when she asked for my alien registration number (I haven't registered yet) but she said I could use my birthday instead. I think I'll celebrate this small victory by treating myself to a hot chocolate while studying for my test at a cafe tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment