Monday, November 2, 2009

Studying

Last week we had midterms. This consisted of a gazillion different tests designed to evaluate our speaking, writing, reading, and listening skills.

Lydia and I studied at Paris Baguette:
For me, this was really just an excuse to eat a pastry.

The next night I had a fit of college studying nostalgia and decided that something mac and cheesy (I miss you Pink House ladies!) would help me study better. This instant "cheese boki" did NOT fit the bill. In fact, it may have been responsible for...

...the following stupid mistakes:
Even though it is printed right ABOVE, I somehow managed to carelessly write 시잔 instead of 시작 and 니가 instead of 나가. Argh! I do this all the time when I'm scribbling notes in class, therefore confusing the hell out of me later when I'm reviewing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment