Friday, August 7, 2009

Mom and dad don't read this

So I just survived what could have potentially turned out to be the opening sequence to a cheesy horror flick. It actually makes me wonder why there isn't a movie about a haunted GPS that leads young women driving alone into a "national forest" where the roads are named as state roadways, thus lulling them into a false sense of security, only to have them be massacred by a man with a hook/chainsaw/axe-hand. Not that I had this thought in my mind as I drove down a deserted windy narrow gravel road. And then was misled into a "primitive campsite" by that silly GPS. If that doesn't have the makings of a slasher film, then I don't know what does.
You have no idea how happy I am that I'll be in Denver tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Shhh... don't give my idea away!!!... think: blair witch meets enemy of the state... huh? HUH??? You know you'd fund it...

    ReplyDelete