Thursday, May 27, 2010

Home sweet home...

I was so excited to go home and see my family that I didn't sleep the night before. Well, partly also because I made the mistake of watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and spent the entire night worrying some nutcase would go loose in whatever hospital my brother ends up working at.
I meant to sleep on the plane, but there was On Demand entertainment:

I tried not to giggle too loudly lest I wake up the other passengers.
We landed safe and sound in SFO and I called my brother, only to find out my family was so caught up in watching Personal Taste they hadn't left the house yet. Sheesh.
Straight from the airport, we went for dim sum. I really missed dim sum:
Then the weather was so clear and beautiful we went to Twin Peaks:
The beautiful weather continued to the next day, when I got to see Ody and Britt! Wee! We wandered around the North Beach/Russian Hill area and walked up a stairway where we were greeted with this view:
Then we went to the Mission for mexican food. I had a burrito the size of my head. I also really missed burritos:
My brother made fried chicken:

And Ody, along with putting lemon juice in everything and making lemon centerpieces, my mom also made preserved lemons:

She wanted me to take a picture of the jar in the garage, because that one was "prettier" - I was too lazy to walk up there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment