Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Accountability

I rarely make new year's resolutions, but this year I thought "hey, maybe I should work out more."
I WANT to say that I was among those who gleefully skated around in Gwanghwamun's outdoor skating rink. (Less than a dollar for an hour session, which includes skate rental. Are you kidding me?)



But instead, I went and did this:




I had two accomplices, before you fall over in shock (or just merely shake your head, for those of you who know me well...) But when I come back home and look a little, uh, different, you'll know why...

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I've found you again! I am quite enjoying your blog and reliving old kitchen tools (of yours) that I used to share! It feels like home....
    I am not in shock by your eating vs. skating. I too have made semi-resolutions to "work out" more this year. Though it seems the more I work out (i.e. ride my bike to school), the more peanut butter, chocolate and other high protein, high fat foods I eat. What gives?? Why did I buy a dress for my sister's wedding before I started grad school? Someone should have warned me.

    ReplyDelete